Instructor of Record
The Instructor of Record is appointed by the department and must meet the requirements to hold a Designated Subjects Vocational Teaching Credential as specified by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing and the CFFJAC. The Training Coordinator may also serve as the Instructor of Record.
A sampling of the duties of the Instructor of Record are:
- Assure the accuracy and completeness of training records.
- Verify and sign apprentice training forms.
- Assure qualified instructors are conducting training.
- Review and maintain progress reports concerning apprentices.
- Provide documentation and verification for program reviews.
To view the complete Instructor of Record Handbook, click the link below: