- CFFJAC’s Firefighter Candidate Testing Center (FCTC) Launches New Web Site
- The Firefighter Candidate Testing Center is the one-stop testing and hiring resource for firefighter candidates and fire departments. The center brings together fair, validated written and CPAT testing, document validation and a statewide eligibility list used to fill workforce vacancies across the state.
Click here to visit the new website
- Unified Response to Violent Incidents
- In a scenario ripped from the headlines, firefighters and law enforcement work together on responding to an active shooter incident. The hyper-realistic training — put together by San Diego Federal Fire Dept. and underwritten by the U.S. Navy — utilized the CFFJAC’s Unified Response to Violent Incidents curriculum. The program is being promoted as a national model for coordinated police and fire response to mass shooting..
- Women's Commission
- The Commission to Recruit Women for the Fire Service launches groundbreaking mentoring program.